Welcome...to my world.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Ahahahaha~~

Loving someone out of your family is hard. Even more so when you love that one person so much, and yet you cannot seem to do just the right thing that makes that one person happy.

It's funny really... I broke up with him for about...four months, now. And I still miss him, nor can I seem to stop loving him, no matter what.

I get the feeling that I'm going to be lectured by some people soon, but hey. A blog's for a person to rant, right? So...just let me rant and not comment. It's not like I'll go comment on someone ranting their hearts out on a blog just because they wanted to.

And I had a funny little monologue with myself earlier...let's dub the one speaker as me, and the other as 'inner' me (lol Naruto reference)!

Me: Why does... love hurt so much?
'Inner' me: Love does hurt, but at the same time, fun and memorable times came about, did it not?
Me: That... is true. But still...
'Inner' me: You know it yourself; love is something that cannot be controlled. Even if you cry rivers of tears, it won't erase your emotions. Even if you bleed, it won't change the fact that your feelings are still strong towards him.

And I had no response to - heck! - myself. Proves how one can outsmart themselves, huh?

But back on the topic... it's weird. It doesn't matter how many times I think back on him and either smile happily/sadly or cry. Really. It all doesn't matter.

Because I am still infatuated by him. Humans are really strange creatures.

Then again, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, quoting a manga/anime character: "it'll all work out".

And I will believe it will.

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog