Welcome...to my world.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I want to rent an apartment room or a room right now.

Now why would I want to do that, especially since it's only a month left till ICPU ends OMG YAY! *shot*?

1) I really can't study at home. Really. I don't know why. I'm always distracted at home somehow. ><


2) I need more sleep. With finals approaching, yea, definitely. More sleep required a.k.a no need to wake up at 5.30/6 in the morning so I can catch the bus to Taylor's and sleep even more - though sometimes I can't sleep anymore.

3) I want to stay back in the Taylor's library and study more. As well as finishing my major assignments. There are some websites that are easier to access from Taylor's domain. That, and I have no transport home if I stayed back to study. Waiting for public transport to go home is a pain.

Also, staying back at Taylor's equals more time to ask the lecturers what I'm not sure of, and more time to finish up my major assignments.

4) I want prove that I am independent. Well, I think I already am, but for some things, I still need reminders from my mum and such. So if I stayed alone, for even a month, then at least I will learn to budget, how to wake up on my own (ROFL XD), so on so forth.

5) As mean as this sounds, I can't stand my sister. Really, I'm sorry for saying this, but I really don't want to study when there's someone with a holier-than-thou attitude in the house. Just today she started screaming at me when I was trying to explain that going through other people's purses/wallets is rude. So sue me for trying to teach her something.

The only cons I can think of about doing this are:

1) MY POOR DOGGIE! TT_TT

2) Mum will worry. Definitely. For sure. Mum has what I call OPMC (Over Protective Mum Complex), but I think it's a good thing. ^^ I <3 you, mum!


3) There is the chance I will oversleep. Eheh. Self-explanatory.

4) MY POOR DOGGIE! TT_TT


XD Yeah.

On a second note, saw this quiz on Ice-creamy's blog, and I thought it'll be fun to see how evil I am. The quiz is here.

This is my result:


You're an evil genius.

Whenever you're around, the sun goes behind a cloud. It's like there's an evil essence in the air, but nobody ever seems to realize you're the cause. You're menacing and manipulative, but you play innocent so well that you always get away with things. Even if people notice the evil glint in your eye, they tend to mistake it for a friendly sparkle. Now that we know the truth about you, we're going to back away without looking directly at you. Please don't hurt us.

I have a feeling Krixie will agree with this...

Labels: ,




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog