Welcome...to my world.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
So, my second semester of my second year's starting soon *coughtomorrowcough*. In a moment of epic randomness, I decided 'you know what? Lets' make a blog post outta this for the sake of making a blog post'. And proceeded to shoot myself silly for that thought before going through with it anyway.

...yea. My thought processes are weird.

Anyways!

To be honest, it still hasn't sunk in that I'm in my second year. OTL

Like several course mates were saying last semester, "I still feel like it's February". Seriously. It's kinda like... "Ah, no worries, exams aren't until--HOLY*BEEP* IT'S APRIL ALREADY?!". Really.

Why is time going so fast this year?! )< IDK if it's coz Imma having fun or whatever, though *SHOT*

Studies-wise, though, I feel like I'm doing okay. I mean, I checked my GP-something-or-other the other day, and I'm within the "honors" category - though really, things can change if I slip up. So if I keep doing my best, I should be okay. Imma pretty sure of that.

I've also got myself a part-time job the other day at Global Arts Center, Bandar Sri Damansara. It pays RM7 per hour, and I only work for two days - A day and a half, if you wanna be specific. Busy times are busy, sure, but more than half the time I'm free to surf the internet or play games or draw. Tis' pretty awesome. |D



 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog