Welcome...to my world.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
If no one realizes it yet, then yeaaah, this is a Mothers' Day update. 8D *flees before she gets shot*
While Imma at it, let me dedicate this post to my dad as well, so it's a MoFathers' Day thing *SHOTSHOTSHOT*

AHEM. XD

To my dearest mum (and while Imma at it, dad *SHOT*),

Thank you for being my parents.

Thank you for being my friends.

Thank you for reminding me how lucky I am compared to others - though sometimes I don't really need that reminder.

Thank you for pulling me out of the sticky situations I get myself into.

Thank you for advising me.

Thank you for doing everything in your powers to allow me to have an easy, good life.

Thank you for teaching me the value of familial bonds.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction when I'm lost.

Most importantly...

...thank you for giving me life.

I'm no good with Korean, but I joined a few others in singing this. Hope you like.


And since I was at it... here's something in a language I'm actually decent with.


Happy Mothers' Day.

EDIT :: here's the link to the translation, dad. Enjoy! http://projecthello.com/momusu/furusato.html

Labels: ,




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog