Welcome...to my world.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Today is just full of sad news, isn't it?

For one... Lynnie lost her pet dog today. Her Chihuahua was knocked down by a motorcycle, and the poor thing died. The manner was rather reminiscent of the way my cousin's 7-8 year old Chow Chow died - only it was a car that knocked him down.

Judging by her status updates on FaceBook, Lynnie's still pretty devastated. I can't blame her - I'll probably be worse off if my little rascal had to go that way... or any way at all.

Second... this morning, I was wondering why nearly all my schoolmates on FaceBook kept posting "R.I.P" in their status updates. When Mr. Shamsul updated his, I finally found out.

I don't know them personally, but two of my juniors from school have moved on. One was caught in an accident and passed on and the other... never woke up after falling asleep, with no symptoms or signs whatsoever beforehand.

I don't know how this can be conveyed to Lynnie, who lost her pet, but should anyone stumble upon my blog when they just lost someone, remember one thing.

Much like I told Okie when she asked what I felt about it: "It is sad and unfortunate that they had to go (this young), but we must live on. Otherwise, their memory will die - and when that dies, that is when they are truly gone forever".

I'm going to have to admit that I was a little inspired by Fatal Frame 3's ending line, but it's very, very true.

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog