Welcome...to my world.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
LOL It appears that I have been bugged to update on my Cbox. So I will. *shot*

Let's see what I've been up to...

1) Gone crazy.
2) Pulled a couple of all-nighters.
3) Band practice.
4) Dubbing a lot.
5) Dancing (?).
6) Ignoring a whole bunch of requests on Facebook.
7) DDR and Para Para-ing.
8) Band practice.
9) Gone crazy.

...uh... yea. LOL. Uni is not good for my sanity.

So there. Updated a pointless update. BOHAHAHAHA.

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog