Welcome...to my world.
Friday, February 13, 2009
YESH IMMA ALIVE! BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *shotkilledchoppedupandfedtopiranhasorz*

I have...absolutely no clue what I'm doing right now...other than waiting for my car, (re)playing FFX-2, wondering what to get Tsukushi for her wedding (of which I still didn't get an invitation card yet, LOL poor Tsukushi, she must be busy), getting ready to bug Hisashi for my Kingdom Hearts games back (he borrowed ALL of 'em), role-playing on forums with NANA, being even more bored, messing around with my doggy (of which Sha-chwan and NANA fondly call 'Popiah-kun'), waiting for my car, bribing Kamal with pizza and... um... did I mention waiting for my car? =3

And...ZOMGBBQ MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FIVE MORE DAYS?!
.......I didn't realize.
LOL *gets a boot to the head*

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog