Welcome...to my world.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Waaaaaah I hate you Kamal! TTwTT

Okaaaay, here we I go~~

TAG!
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged.

Random facts about me... hmmm...
1. Even though I plan to study journalism, I aspire to be a seiyuu (voice actor). But since my target is like... Japanese animation, it's unlikely. *hides in a corner and cries*
2. Role-playing in forums is <3.
3. Even though I role-play, when cosplaying, I'm never, EVER, in character!
4. I am the main vocalist in a band that has yet to debut LOL! (Watch out for us in Comic Fiesta 2008!)
5. I am the-person-who-tagged-me dance sifu! : 3
6. I am a taekwondo second-dan black belt holder. ^^v
7. Kondo Takashi is <3.
8. About two or three weeks ago, my hair was green! XD

Who to tag...?
1. Krixie/Ming Han
2. Deanna/NANA
3. Suza-ness
4. Ruzzy/Meh partner in crime! <3
5. Lizzie
6. Baphy
7. The other half of the Ame-Ame combo!
8. Band keyboardist! <3

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog