Welcome...to my world.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
THERE KRIXIE, I POSTED!

Bohahahaha.

Let's see... what's going on now... Yes, yes... One thing I must say...

I SURPRISINGLY DO NOT HAVE THE LOWEST MARKS FOR HISTORY! <33333 Lucky! I hope it continues that way~~

There's an anime convention - ACGC (Anime Comic Games Circle) on the 27th and 28th of September in... Mid Valley? Don't really remember...lol I gotta bug Reno-san about it again. XD

And... yes, yes...

Comic Fiesta 2008 at Sunway Pyramid Convention Center, 20th and 21st December. I'm not sure if I'll cosplay (most likely no LOL). A group of people and I will be doing C-ute's Tokaikko Junjou if all goes well (we haven't even met up for practice yet wtf). And ZOMGWTFBBQ band performance. Not sure which day yet though. And WTF IMMA MAIN VOCALIST! *jumps off building*

*gets a boot to the head*

LOL outz~

Labels:




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog