Welcome...to my world.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
OTL AMELIA HAS A BLOG! .___________________________. *stare*

Okai, so a bit of background info on me...

Imma a girl (like duh, from the name .___.), have a two-digit age, humble abode in Malaysia, cosplays, an anime and game fanatic, does song covers of Japanese songs, enjoys dancing, has a black belt in taekwondo, was a cheerleader, draws a bit now and then (curse you college! DX< *shakes fists*) and... is a easily bored and easily amused person. Yes, Imma in college. So sue me. Oh, and if I could (read: have time to do so), I type/write poems and/or stories, but right now... nope, no time at all.

CURSE YOU EXAMS! DX

*gets a boot to the head orz*

Well~ to leave something that people might or might not enjoy (shameless self-advertistment, hah!), I leave boot to the head a random recording that I did just recently that methinks was epic fail. 8D

http://media.putfile.com/Namida-no-Iro

I hope your ears don't bleed Enjoy~~

Labels: ,




 

powered by blogger, yo.
Just a little something that I did on a whim. Might not even update that often. Randomness ahead, so beware. Bohahahahah *shot*


[archives]

[links]
anna_sagara's blog
ame ame's blog
andrew/skywolf's blog
deanna/nana's blog
fiametta-ink's blog
ice-creamy's blog
kamal/reno's blog
liany's blog
lizzie's blog
lynn's blog
ming han's blog
noxy's blog
ruz's blog
suzanne/sugargal's blog
my dad's blog